Pool & Spa Rx
18 Hills Road
Ballston Lake, NY 12019
- Enrollment in each course is limited in size for maximum effectiveness and participation. Registrations are accepted in the order which they are received. Once submission of application is mailed/faxed/emailed your registration is considered confirmed. Submission of your application indicates agreement with our terms & conditions.
- Submission of your application is considered binding and all course fees are non-refundable unless cancellation REQUEST is made by you in WRITING- 3 weeks prior to the first day of the course.
All cancellation requests must be made in writing and mailed, faxed, or e-mailed to Pool & Spa Rx.
- All classes have been scheduled on the availability of the Instructor. If you register during the late period and pay only the early registration fee, the late fee will be required to be paid prior to or at class. Cancellation and refund policy If a class is cancelled by our organization, you will be given the option to transfer to our next training session
- If A cancellation REQUEST is made by you in writing, 3 weeks prior to the first day of the course, the registration fee less a $70 processing fee will be refunded upon return of any unused course materials sent to the registrant.
- Persons canceling after three week cut-off will receive a credit certificate adjusted for the cost of course materials, meals, and other costs incurred by us. All cancellation requests must be made in writing and mailed, faxed, or e-mailed to Pool & Spa Rx. No-shows will be billed at the full rate. Submission of this application indicates agreement with these terms.
- NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN FOR ON-LINE REGISTRATION PROGRAMS.